Friday, July 29, 2011

Blue Angels

Wednesday the Blue Angels flew into town for their show this weekend here in Great Falls, Montana - which is free to attend. On Thursday they were practicing and they flew over our apartments while doing their maneuver's. They literally flew right over us and of course I didn't have my camera in hand to try and capture them. But I was able to get a couple pictures, they look farther away than they were.

What we saw from the apartment that I was able to catch.
Today we got to go help set up the Scout info tent at the MANG and got to watch them practice the show along with other special guests (Military and others). It was a lot of fun. We'll go back out for the weekend shows as well but will be working as volunteers. Hope to get some better pictures (my card was full).

No comments:

Post a Comment