Friday, July 29, 2011

Where did July Go?

So its been awhile since I posted. Like over 2 weeks, so what have we been doing in those 2 1/2 weeks. We went swimming at the Electric City Water Park on the 20th, Summer school ended the 21st and Summer Camp ended the 22nd. So less running arround for me, I think.



The boys wanted to sell something at the Farmers Market so I nabbed as many crayons as I could find at the thrift stores in town and they separated them by color, removed the wrapers and broke them down so we could melt them and reshape them. We made Crayons in the shapes of cars, stars and flowers which they then sold at Farmers Market last weekend. They started out with 54 crayons and sold all but 18 of them.


They didn't have a sun shade so they had to move thier table to 3 different locations througout the morning. They also had a picture of a Scarecrow reaching down and picking up many different items you can purchase at the Farmers Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment